Naperville, IL Voted best salon in Naperville Hair Salon

hair salon naperville

You can find me at both of refleKTion Salon’s locations. Being in a safe and sustainable salon and working with a clean product line is very important must to me. Come sit in my chair and let me get to know you and your hair. We believe there is beauty in every single person. Experience a beautiful atmosphere where we aspire to encourage self love and confidence.

Megan B - stylist (naper)

They were so accommodating and respectful of my request for a private space to get my haircut. Read more beautifully decorated and designed as was the overall salon. On my way out, they had a skincare event, so I ended up getting an unplanned facial which was a wonderful unexpected treat! Hannah was so great during the facial and gave the most relaxing neck massage. I consider myself to be a total concept stylist, a jack of all trades if you will!

SERVICES

My passion for doing hair started in my teen years, I didn’t mess with my hair color or do other people’s hair. I was always the girl that had beautiful styled hair, and her makeup done. I was always styling friend’s hair, and helping them look their best. To be able to help you feel beautiful inside, and out is one of best feelings ever. My goal as your stylist is to always be completely honest with you. To teach you how to keep your hair beautiful and healthy, to answer any questions you may have.

Gianna Z - stylist (naper)

hair salon naperville

We as a team are dedicated, passionate and creative members who have chosen to succeed within our industry. Our team is committed to giving you all the highest standard of service. It is our devotion to bring the best of the best to each of you everyday. Dedicated to the highest level of customer service with exceptional hair and beauty services. From hair cuts to coloring, extensions to bridal party up-dos, manicures, and more, Company Bliss Salon offers a little bit of everything.

Additionally, avoid using any hair care products that could have a dehydrating effect, such as mineral oils, sulfates, alcohols or waxes. At C’zar we strive to obtain a culture that elevates everyone who enters our space. We believe in a team that is professional, creative and passionate about our industry. We take responsibility to care for the world that we live in and the people that we touch. During this time I’ve explored all different avenues of the hair industry. This helped me fall in love and lead to specializing in Cut and Color.

I was 5yrs old using sharpies on my Bratz dolls, at 15 yrs old I was cutting my own fringe with a shaving razor. Here I am now, 25 years old with 8 years of experience behind the chair. After almost a decade, I am just as passionate and motivated to grow. Each year I continue my education and stay up to date on the latest trends. I grew up in a salon environment, but my passion for hair significantly grew once I started working for KTP in the fall of 2019. KTP herself has been my inspiration to do hair ever since I was young, and it has been a privilege to have her as my current mentor as I continue to grow in my career.

MEET OUR NAPERVILLE TEAM

Dining, shopping, personal training back on the menu as suburban Chicago reopens during coronavirus pandemic - Chicago Tribune

Dining, shopping, personal training back on the menu as suburban Chicago reopens during coronavirus pandemic.

Posted: Fri, 29 May 2020 07:00:00 GMT [source]

I've always wanted to help people and put them at ease, and my mom helped me realize what career I was meant for. Gaby is my stylist and she is so knowledgeable, thorough, professional, and kind. I also noticed how hospitable and welcoming everyone is. P.s English is not my first language and sometimes I get a little anxious talking to new people, but I felt so relaxed and easy with everyone there. Welcome to our cutting edge, eco-friendly, safe, and sustainable hair salon in Naperville! Come because of the most talented collection of hair stylists in Naperville, stay for the vibes, music, and friendly staff.

Customized image consultations and professional advice to help you Look AND Feel beautiful. We each have a unique and specialized approach to our art and business. I have read and agree to the salon’s terms and conditions.

As it relates to extensions, a consent form and take-home form will need to be filled out for our records and yours. All extensions come in multiple colors and lengths. We can also install clip-in extensions for an event of any type. Give the gift of Michael Graham Salon & Spa today! We offer online and in-store gift certificate purchasing to be used for any of our services. When I'm not in the salon, I spend time with family and friends.

'Quarantine Haircut' Raises $11K for Batavia Food Pantry - Patch

'Quarantine Haircut' Raises $11K for Batavia Food Pantry.

Posted: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 07:00:00 GMT [source]

To enhance the experience, complimentary specialty beverages are provided, and in-depth consultations are conducted to evaluate guests' facial features and lifestyles. The salon also offers gift cards and free electronic delivery to cater to guests' convenience. We are a full-service hair salon and spa in Naperville IL.

When I made the decision to relocate to Naperville to move closer to family and to close the distance with my husband (then boyfrienf), I stumbled upon refleKTion salon. From the moral values, the culture, and the continued education that this salon exhibits, I knew it would be perfect for me. I was inspired by Katie's biography, where she described not only changing her lifestyle but her workplace for her son, and I knew I had to work there. Hey there, I’m Jarylle - the friendly face behind the scenes of our fabulous salons. I live for the buzz of the salon floor and am the one ensuring things run like clockwork. Since I could start experimenting with my own hair, I’ve loved the confidence that beautiful hair brings and I love seeing our guests walking out feeling just as confident as I do.

Salon Fluxx specializes in coloring, hair cutting, Keratin Treatments, and waxing services. A complimentary consultation is also offered to clients. I have been a stylist since 2016 and am incredibly passionate about my craft! I specialize in blondes, gray blending, cuts and color, and I also love creating fun colored hair and extension transformations. I make it a top priority to stay updated on the latest trends by taking classes frequently to give you the hair you always dreamed of having! When you sit in my chair, this is YOUR time to relax while I cater to your hair needs.

On my time off i enjoy hanging out with my beautiful daughter, my boyfriend and my sisters. I have an identical twin sister who also works with me.! Come visit me and you might just catch us working together.! My goal is to make the guests in my chair feel at ease at all times. In a time of such high anxiety, I believe getting your hair done should be a relaxing experience. My favorite part of doing hair is being able to bring out people's best selves.

Please add photos of your current hair in natural light.Max upload limit 100MB. Intercoiffure America Canada is the most powerful and influential organization in the hairdressing industry. Only the highest prized leading salon owners hold memberships. The Intercoiffure organization determines the standards of our industry and shares this responsibility with membership from over 50 countries.

During each consultation, I take everything from lifestyle to skin tone and eye color into consideration when coming up with a custom look for each individual guest. When I'm not behind the chair, you can catch me working on my fitness, spending quality time with my loved ones, or diving into a good read. Email me at or my Instagram @the.modernblonde if you have any questions.

I have a 4 pound dog that constantly sticks her tongue out. My friends would say I give off Dad energy, maybe I do spend too much time with my dad. I will say it's authentic, without giving anything away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Incredible Bankruptcy Attorneys San Francisco Ideas

ArtCenter At a Glance ArtCenter College of Design

Book Your Salon or Spa Appointment Today